Job listings are now updated
automatically. Newest postings are listed at the top. Members
of the AGM may now submit employment and related announcements
for this section online. Please log in to the Members Only
area to submit listings.
Please remember to contact AGM
if a position is filled before its automatic expiration date
so that we can keep job listings as current as possible.
/ Job Posted: 10/23/20
Sand Valley, a golf destination worth visiting, is seeking a Retail Assistant to work in our high-volume and fast-pace retail operation. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and friendly candidates with a strong desire to provide our guests with excellent customer service. Sand Valley sits in the tumbling prehistoric sand dunes of central Wisconsin. With the three courses, the first two courses by Coore & Crenshaw and the third course, Mammoth Dunes, by David McLay Kidd.
- Establish a good working knowledge of the Point of Sale System and daily reporting
- Maintain "par" stock inventory levels and assist in the ordering of merchandise when needed
- Assist with and lead weekly inventory cycle counts
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude by listening, understanding, and responding to our guest's needs
- Cultivate strong communication & collaboration with the retail team and the rest of the Sand Valley team members
- Maintain superior golf shop visual merchandising through restocking and folding while attending to all merchandise displays with high attention to detail
- Assist and lead in arranging merchandise in a visually pleasing manner to promote sales
- Contribute to the OTB (Open to Buy) program
- Assist in the purchasing of golf shop merchandise
- At minimum, high school graduate
- Prior retail and golf industry experience preferred
- PGA Members, apprentice, or university student preferred
- Free on-site housing for season-long employees
- Uniforms provided
- Employee meal program provided
- Playing and practice privileges
- Base Compensation Minimum: $11.00 per hour
- Base Compensation Maximum: $13.00 per hour
- Caddying on off days,
- Assisting with Tournament Services
- Monthly Performance Incentive
Resume and cover letter accepted via e-mail only!
Contact: Jonathan Stuart, PGA Head Golf Professional
Golf Shop Retail Assistant
Oakland Hills CC
/ Job Posted: 10/21/20
Oakland Hills Country Club is a 36-hole private facility in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, host to 17 Major Championships. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills to assist in the daily happenings of the golf shop.
- Work directly with the Head Professional, Buyer and Staff in all aspects of the daily retail operation
- Assist members and guests with sale of golf shop merchandise
- Maintain an organized and clean counter and sales floor
- Provide excellent customer service through knowledge of apparel and equipment lines
- Maintain Special Orders and Returns
- Re-Stock merchandise and perform inventories when necessary
- Answer phones and handle closing procedures
Physical Demands and Required Experience:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift items weighing over 20 lbs., hear and speak clearly
- Strong computer skills (Jonas Club Software, Excel, Word)
- Golf Knowledge (including equipment) and Retail experience necessary
- This is a 9-10 month seasonal position and candidates are expected to work 5 days a week (up to 50 hours) including at least one weekend day (adjusted hours may be required during tournament weeks)
- Paid Time Off
- Playing and Practicing Privileges
Compensation commensurate with experience; to be discussed with qualified candidates.
Please send resume via e-mail. No telephone calls, please!
Contact: Kristee Wright, Sr. Golf Professional/Buyer
Address: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Click to Email: email@example.com
Whirlwind Golf Club at Wildhorse Pass
/ Job Posted: 10/09/20
Whirlwind Golf Club, built into the ancient, native landscape is 36 holes of championship golf designed by renowned architect Gary Panks is seeking a Merchandise Manager. A true test of golf, the Cattail and Devil's Claw courses truly are desert golf, evolved. Staffed with talented and devoted professionals, Whirlwind Golf Club has become one of the premier golf facilities in the Southwest. A round at Whirlwind is quiet, peaceful and feels like a destination golf club, yet it is only 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Experience for yourself the best golf and dining experience in the south Valley.
The Merchandise Manager position is responsible for coordination of all facility level retail operations through compliance with Troon retail programs and standards. Primary objective is to establish facility Golf Shop as a leader in the golf industry with unparalleled customer service and a unique shopping environment while providing owners with a highly profitable retail operation.
Retail Operations Responsibilities:
- Drive merchandise sales through superior Customer Service standards.
- Train Golf Shop staff concerning retail policies, procedures and customer service.
- Maintain unique upscale visual merchandising standards.
- Maintain inventories for all established facility level "in stock" sales categories as established by Area Retail Manager.
- Facilitate all Special Orders.
- Varying levels of purchasing responsibilities may apply dependent on ARM approval.
- Develop and implement creative merchandise promotions in an annual promotion calendar format.
- Coordinate with Group Sales to ensure merchandise offering is in place.
- Follow established markdown schedule for all seasonal and dated merchandise.
- Maintain high level of communication with Area Retail Manager concerning merchandise mix and sell-through.
- Compile monthly sales and maintained margin reports by sales category and vendor for Area Retail Manager
- Achieve established merchandise sales goals and merchandise cost of sales goals.
- Manage and maintain E-Store offering
- Maintain accurate inventory through established Troon Golf merchandising and accounting procedures
- Coordinate checking, receiving and invoicing of all golf shop merchandise
- Process and track all inventory transfers and RA's
- Coordinate and participate in monthly physical inventories
- Communicate with facility accounting department regarding inventory and invoice issues
Resumes accepted via e-mail only.
Contact: Shawn Scott, Director of Golf
Address: Chandler, AZ
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf Shop Manager
Desert Mountain Club
/ Job Posted: 10/09/20
One of the largest and most beautiful private country clubs in North America, Desert Mountain Club, is looking for a Golf Shop Manager to oversee retail operations at the state-of-the-art Jim Flick Performance Center!
Did you know this is one of the top Performance Centers in the country?
- 6,500-square-foot, $1.6 million Performance Center
- Equipped with the most advanced technology available in the industry
- 3-D Doppler radar-based launch monitors (track and measure ball flight & club data)
- Real time, marker-less, gesture recognition training and teaching system
- Science and Motion Balance Lab
- AMM 3-D sensor (known as the "MRI of your golf swing")
- Quintic Ball Monitor
- Addresses all golf instructional needs - technique, golf fitness and mental game performance
- PGA- and Titleist-certified staff
- Dedicated to one of the game's greatest instructors, Jim Flick, who was Desert Mountain's PGA Director of Instruction from 1987-2005.
In this role, you will manage the daily activities of the Performance Center with a focus on retail operations, club fitting & instruction support, and providing outstanding member and guest service. You will manage a team of 3 Retail Assistants and report directly to the Director of Retail and Director of Performance Center & Instruction.
The ideal candidate will be personable, professional, and a team player with excellent communication skills and a passion for golf, providing exceptional customer service, and building connections. At least 3 years of golf retail experience and prior leadership experience is required. Prior marketing experience, an AGM Member, and LPGA and/or PGA Certification are a plus.
- Provide courteous and enthusiastic service to all members, guests, and fellow teammates.
- Manage the front desk and sales floor operations, including supervisory responsibilities for non-exempt team members, and all POS activities.
- Ensure an exceptional appearance of the golf shop at all times, with a high level of cleanliness and organization and a visually appealing merchandise presentation.
- Assist club fitter with special orders, discontinued product, demo purchases and returns, and education.
- Provide support to instructors, to include lesson and clinic scheduling.
- Work closely with the Retail team to ensure appropriate inventory levels of all products.
- Ensure a low level of inventory variances through proper reconciliation of all merchandise entering and leaving the building.
- Create purchase orders and complete order process with vendors.
- Work closely with Retail and Communication teams to actively promote products and services on a weekly, basis; includes writing copy and sourcing images.
- Plan, assign, and delegate work tasks, while coaching and training team members to ensure their continual development and engagement.
- Create a robust calendar of vendor fitting days; work closely with vendor representatives to execute successful fitting events.
- Coordinate product launch meetings with vendors and staff and ensure all team members are properly educated on all products.
- Special order placing, receiving & distribution; includes communicating expected ship date & receipt.
- Purchase, receiving, monitor and education of grip inventory.
- Perform re-gripping services and minor club repair work.
- Maintain an organized and properly stocked grip room and back office area.
- Assist with achieving budgeted revenue and expense goals.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Assist with all day-to-day golf operations, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Required to work in an outdoor working environment - Occasionally
- Exposed to extreme temperatures and inclement weather - Occasionally
- Noise level in the work environment - Usually moderate
- Required to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Required to stand and walk - Frequently
- Required to talk or hear - Frequently
- Required to stoop, bend, and reach - Frequently
- Required to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 35 pounds - Frequently
- Required to sit - Occasionally
- Required specific vision abilities - close vision and distance vision
- Required to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join this 5-Star Platinum Club of America and be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience PLUS enjoy excellent benefits.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- FREE onsite medical clinic to all employees & their dependents
- FREE employee meals during shifts
- FREE golf and tennis
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401-K (up to 8% employer match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet insurance
- Transportation programs
- Employee uniforms provided
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and are committed to fostering a culture of care, respect, and positivity with a sincere focus on the safety, health, and personal and professional growth of each and every employee. If you're looking to join an incredible team, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Apply online at: Apply HERE
Contact: Human Resources Director
Address: Scottsdale, AZ
PGA Golf Club
/ Job Posted: 09/21/20
PGA Golf Club is seeking a full-time, Stockroom Coordinator who will provide exceptional service for Club members and guests as related to their retail golfing
Summary of Duties / Responsibilities:
- Prepare, receive, code, track, and file all golf-related purchase orders. Return all merchandise invoices to the Merchandise Manager for coding according to established procedures.
- Track, check-in, and charge staff and member special order requests. Communicate appropriately
with the customer or necessary personnel relative to each special order.
- Receive, label, and date all incoming and outgoing Golf Shop merchandise according to established policies and procedures.
Check in all golf-related merchandise received prior to its shipment to any other designated property.
- Maintain records on all RTV's (return to vendors) and obtain appropriate return authorization (RA's) and credits from vendors for merchandise returned.
- Compare packing lists and quantities against purchase orders. Accurately mark all merchandise stored in the stock room for temporary, permanent or basic fill use.
- Assemble displays and pushcarts.
- Check inventories in the stock room. Check par levels of all stock room merchandise.
- Work closely with Merchandise Manager to conduct stock room and golf shop inventories.
- Assist in the accurate distribution and control of the daily shop fill. Maintain stock room security by
monitoring incoming and outgoing personnel and staff.
- Train, develop, and educate Golf Shop staff in proper stock room procedures.
- Create and maintain a professional, well-managed stock room appearance.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D., Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from an accredited college or university or preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of general retail merchandise practices and philosophies as would be acquired through one year of previous stock, receiving, inventory, or retail experience.
- Good organizational skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Golf Privileges
- Discounts in Food & Beverage
Compensation commensurate with experience; to be discussed with qualified candidates.
Resume and Cover Letter accepted via e-mail only.
Contact: Lauriel Lanzetta, Merchandise Manager
Address: Port St. Lucie, FL
Click to Email: email@example.com
Merchandise Manager - Ocean Reef Club
Ocean Reef Club
/ Job Posted: 09/09/20
The Merchandise Manager assists in developing and administering a high quality Golf Shop retail merchandise program to the Members and Guests of the Ocean Reef Club by performing the following duties with an emphasis on exceptional customer service:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to the following duties and responsibilities, other golf shop duties may be assigned.
- Help to create and maintain a comfortable, enjoyable, and remarkable Golf Shop experience for all Members and Guests.
- Create and maintain attractive displays for the golf shop, changing frequently and coordinating shop appearance around Holidays, tournaments and special promotions. Plan and organize holiday sales and promotions in coordination with the other ORC outlets.
- Working with the retail assigned staff to maintain floor stocks as well as suggesting and creating re-orders for stock items.
- Oversee the overall presentation of the shop, including dressing rooms and merchandise display units, with an increased focus on frequent display changes.
- Oversee the backroom organization, so that items may be stored and retrieved in quick and timely manner.
- Coordinate shop participation in street fairs and trunk shows alongside member events, to create extra shopping experiences for the membership & generating exposure to our brands.
- Create orders through the Purchase Order System and submit for approval then to Retail Purchasing.
- Time spent in the golf shop serving the membership and guests of the club, learning our customers' preferences.
- Coordinate all special orders in a timely manner through the PO system and then a follow-up with the Member or Guest who made the order.
- Coordinate weekly spot checks for selected and random items reporting any discrepancies.
- Help organize and conduct quarterly inventories including before shop set-up and after inventory straightening.
- Develop and implement new ideas to support the golf operation including analysis of inventory, vendor selection, and daily operations.
- Prepare any reports needed for the Club relative to Golf Shop retail performance
- Responsible for the financial performance of the Golf Shop retail.
- Sales training and encouragement for the Golf Shop staff, with regular communications specific to retail. Prepare applications for Golf Shop awards each year.
- Phone answering and assistance with golf needs - tee times, tournament registrations, player registration etc.
- Learn and assist Members with GHIN handicap transmitting and score posting.
- Assist with the ordering of prizes for events and orders for group business and member group business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance
- Pride in club presentation as well as self-presentation
- Knowledgeable about computers and their role in the golf business
- Ability to multi-task and remain focused on tasks
- Extremely organized
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A four-year College degree and one to three years of experience with a quality golf facility preferred
- Sales techniques
- Merchandise display experience
- Working with golf retail vendors
Email resume to Mike Leone, Director of Golf
Deadline for resumes: October 15, 2020
Contact: Mike Leone, PGA Director of Golf
Address: Key Largo, FL
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Reps Wanted:
Turtles and Tees
/ Job Posted: 10/11/20
Turtles and Tees is a Junior Line carrying fun and functional apparel for on and off the course. Initially launched as an all-girls line in 2014, Turtles and Tees is now offering Girls and Boys Sizes 4T-14/16, as well as Infant and Toddler sizes 0-3m up to 3T. Our line has proven itself in the largest clubs in the country not only appealing to youth and increasing revenues for Junior Golf Camps, but also a huge attraction for Grandma's who want their grandchildren to proudly wear their club's logo. The line is a nice bonus to pull out of your bag as there is not much competition in the Junior market.
Turtles and Tees is a boutique Junior line setting it apart from other Junior Lines and is currently represented in better pro shops, resorts and specialty retail locations throughout the U.S., Canada and the Virgin Islands. You will be assigned a designated Customer Service Representative to handle paper work.
We are currently looking for sales representatives for immediate openings in the following territories/regions:
- New England
- Other States Available
- Generate appointments to introduce product offerings
- Identify and approach new accounts
- Work with existing accounts to increase sales and exposure
- Present product line with enthusiasm and positivity
- Offer excellent customer service to buyers and accounts
- Travel within territory as needed
- Attend regional shows in territory to generate sales and build relationships
- Proven sales experience and working knowledge of existing clubs in your territory
- Follow-up and close business on Leads supplied by Turtles and Tees
- Professional, engaging personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Commission % on sales
- Comprehensive Bonus Program
- Salesman samples and marketing collateral provided at no cost
Contact: Kris Bartholomew, CEO / Founder
Click to Email: email@example.com
Independent Sales Representative
/ Job Posted: 10/09/20
Amy Sport by Spitfire Petite, Inc. is a collection of high-end petite athletic fashion meticulously designed for women 5'8" tall and under. Like no other brand on the market, now all women can look, feel and perform their best whether on the golf course, in the gym, doing yoga, running, playing tennis or enjoying their favorite activities anytime, anywhere.
Our clothes are crafted from distinctively selected modern performance fabrics, in impeccable styles, using high-quality construction, with scrupulous attention to detail for a perfectly proportioned petite fit. Now you can elevate your game on and off the golf course in fashionable athletic apparel for women that marries function, performance and style. Garments are: lightweight, wicking, breathable, wrinkle resistant, quick drying and UV resistant. The entire collection is made with love in Southern California.
- Great Lakes: Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan,
- Have fun!
- Achieve sales targets by efficient travel when in possession of a sample collection
- Travel between sales seasons prospecting for new accounts
- Build up a qualified mailing list for your region
- Use market knowledge on product trends, pricing and the competition to maximize Amy Sport product placement
- Build up the business of the company and further its reputation and interest in its region
- Organize participation at regional and PGA trade Shows
- Ability to have fun, laugh and enjoy your role, our brand and team
- Experience in selling high-quality apparel
- Good contacts to potential accounts in the golf trade
- Ability to build and develop relationships and identify sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to close deals quickly
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Territory management and forward planning skills as well as a willingness to travel extensively throughout the region
- Current full driver's license essential
If you are interested and would like to join our team, please contact us via e-mail with your cover letter and resume.
Contact: Amy Lipton, Founder/President
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Sales Representatives
/ Job Posted: 10/08/20
Since 1991 Vantage Apparel has a leading source for tournaments, private label for both basic and fashion programs as well as staff uniforms. As the largest decorator in North America, Vantage warehouses more than 3 million units with a breadth of apparel categories that exceed over 350 styles/colors. Vantage offers value, low minimums, quick turnaround and exceptional service.
We are looking for independent sales reps to join our growing golf sales force to service the following territories:
- New Jersey & E. PA
- Kentucky and Tennessee
- Utah & Colorado
- Upstate and Western New York
We offer commissions up to 15%. Only candidates with a proven track record in green grass sales will be considered.
Please visit our website at www.vantage77.com or browse through our catalog at https://viewer.zoomcatalog.com/vantage-retail-2020
Contact: Eric A. Eder, Vice-President of Sales - Golf & Resort
Click to Email: email@example.com
Greg Norman Collection
/ Job Posted: 10/05/20
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN - Built upon a unique combination of performance and design, Greg Norman Collection is a leading worldwide marketer of golf-inspired sportswear for men and women. Established in 1992, the Greg Norman Collection is inspired by one of the world's leading golf professionals, the man they call "The Shark."
NORTH TEXAS Available Representative Position for Greg Norman Collection Men's and Women's Apparel and Greg Norman Collection Accessories - Belts and Bags.
- Competitive drive and history of achieving exceptional individual results; school, sports & work
- Passion to sell and achieve desired results consistently
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Positive, energetic attitude and demeanor
- Strategic thinking, planning and presenting skills
- Capable of handling and overcoming objections professionally
- Proficient at multi-tasking while achieving desired sales results
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Weekly travel within the territory to fulfill sales appointments, service customer needs and develop new account relationships
- Daily phone calls to customers and embroidery services to follow up on outstanding matters and opportunities
- Preparing sales plans & strategies for sales appointments in advance of presentations
- Presenting and selling plans/strategies in conjunction with apparel presentations
- Timely and accurate keying of orders, credit applications & embroidery documents
- Basic administration responsibilities
- Commission (1099) plus bonus plan
Contact: Susan Shade, VP of Sales
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales / Account Representatives
/ Job Posted: 10/05/20
7Diamonds is a men's clothing company based in Orange County. Since its Los Angeles beginnings in the spring of 2000, 7Diamonds quickly established itself as a lifestyle brand associated with the highest standards of quality. 7Diamonds puts a tremendous focus on sophisticated design and intricacies, giving our fullest attention to even the smallest attributes. From the precision tailoring to expert stitching, our orientation towards detail and passion for fine fabrics has earned 7Diamonds the reputation it enjoys today.
We are seeking a Sales/Account Representative to be a part for our growing team. We require an individual who has great interpersonal skills and can work in a fast-paced environment. Experience with apparel sales and is current with the latest fashion trends.
- Maintain contact with established accounts to generate a strong client base with repeated product sales
- Work to find new clients by taking and sending out calls and emails to prospective customers
- Process and receive orders from clients through email or phone calls
- Can uphold and handle all customer service issues and questions
- Attend trade shows, if needed
- Must be able to multi-task, having strong sense of urgency, excellent time management skills & able to work will under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter with good communication skills, possess a high work ethic & can work independently
Please respond with resume and salary history to be considered.
Contact: Greg Marshall, VP of Sales/Marketing
Click to Email: email@example.com
Independent Sales Representatives
Black Clover USA
/ Job Posted: 09/21/20
Black Clover is a lifestyle apparel company with a vision rooted in living life to the fullest. We simply call it "Live Lucky." Every premium Hat, Hoodie, T-Shirt, Beanie, & Belt accessory is designed to inspire and invite its owner to enjoy life, to embrace every day, to Live Lucky! Established in 2008, Black Clover offers lifestyle clothing and accessories for men, women and children who want the most out of life and demand the same from their clothing and gear. Quality is not an accident, it's a choice and we at Black Clover choose to be the very best at what we do. We choose to Live Lucky. Experience the thrill and join Clover Nation today.
Black Clover USA is looking for experienced sales representatives for immediate openings. Currently we are interested in independent or company personnel for the following regions/territories:
- North Carolina
- Introduce an exciting, cutting edge brand to potential new accounts; work with existing accounts to increase sales and exposure
- Create and execute sales goals by maintaining an overall strategy with Black Clover
- Offer optimum customer service to buyers and accounts
- Work with the sales team to create and promote new ideas and incentives for the customers
- Contacts and experience in the golf industry
- Beneficial to have contacts and experience in soft line sales
- 3-5 years of wholesale selling experience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Territory management and understanding of appropriate account planning and travel
- Work with autonomy but with a definite sense of being part of an overall team
- The ability to travel during sales season campaigns and attend bi-annual sales meetings
- Ability to work with an online platform for order entry and report information; must possess strong computer skills
- Coordinate with Black Clover personnel to ensure product goes out accurately and efficiently
- Proven track record with green grass sales
- Represent Black Clover with a professional demeanor and attention to detail.
Contact: Nick Odair, Director of Sales
Address: 12101 South State Street Ste #106 Draper, UT 84020
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Motive Wellness, LLC
/ Job Posted: 09/10/20
Motive CBD provides a high-quality CBD product in three major categories: Tinctures, Ingestible's and Topicals. We are a family-owned, farm-to-table based company. We grow and process our own hemp plant (non-marijuana). All products are made in the USA (Ohio).
We offer several key selling points to the clubs and their members/guests: We are 100% legal (less than 0.03% THC), 100% natural, all products are third party tested. We have low qualifying minimums for accounts with quick, efficient deliveries, and POP options to assist in sales at the shop level.
Our products, can be found at Golf, Resort and Specialty Retailers, Run/Outdoor, shops, Lifestyle retailers, hospitals, spa's/yoga studios, and Hotel gift shops. We have ambassadors in professional sports throughout the United States.
- Customer service to existing and new accounts including PK sessions
- Have and can maintain meaningful relationships within territory
- Identify and cultivate new accounts within golf and golf specialty distribution channels
- Achieve sales objectives
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Motive Wellness executive and CS support team
- Verifiable successful work history
- Success driven
- Requires both an innovative and ethical mindset
- Refined presentation skills
- Customer-centric approach
- An exceptionally generous commission percentage on all new accounts and reorders
- Bonus potential
- Sample kits and initial sample seed packages
- Regional and trade show support
- S. California, Vegas, AZ
- N. California, N. Nevada
- Rockies, CO, UT and WY
- Metro NY, Long Island, CT (Fairfield Cty and N.NJ
- New England: MA, RI, rest of CT, NH, VT, ME
- Pacific/NW: ID, MT, OR and WA
- Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, DC
- MS and LA
Contact: Jack Curry, Director of Sales
Click to Email: email@example.com
/ Job Posted: 10/01/20
Tasc Performance is looking for independent representatives to manage our men's and women's product lines. Tasc is a rapidly growing brand that has apparel that is applicable for golf, tennis, spa, fitness, and athleisure. Tasc is proud to produce products that are sourced through methods that are environmentally friendly, sustainable and eco-friendly.
Available territories include:
- NJ, PA, DE
- Pacific Northwest
- Northern CA
- KS, MO
Contact: Dave Leveille, EVP of Sales / Brand Development
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the AGM Job Opportunities
listings. Good luck!